“Navigating Menopause & Midlife
Saturday, 11 February, 2023
12.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Come gather amongstlike-minded women and feel connected, supported and uplifted!
Featured Speaker: "The lowdown on peri-menopause and menopause" - Niki Bezzant, Author
In ‘The Talk: menopause edition’ keynote speaker, Niki Bezzant gives you the lowdown on the last taboo of women’s health: menopause.
Just like the puberty talk we all got, but for menopause – this is the talk every woman (and everyone else!) needs.
Your questions answered...
* Could this be me? How to know if you’re in peri-menopause (it could be earlier than you think!)
* Common symptoms and what to do about them, including flushes, brain fog, mood issues, weight and body changes, sleep problems and more (including the things we really don’t want to talk about!
* The lowdown on HRT – good or bad? What does the science say?
* Menopause myths busted: what works and what doesn’t work (despite the hype). Are there natural remedies that can help?
* Nurturing your health; what to do NOW for a vibrant and healthy second half.
* Menopause at work, home and community: how to have a menopause-friendly workplace; how to be a menopause ally to the women in your life; how to talk about menopause.
Event starts in
The Parnell Hotel & Conference Centre
10/20 Gladstone Road